Are you ready to take on a new challenge? Do you want to be part of something extraordinary? How about joining a team where you can make a big impact? We have an exciting opportunity for a senior QA Automation Engineer to come in, take the reins, and be part of the bigger picture.
If you love working with cutting-edge technologies and you know how to automate QA processes using the latest tools and techniques, this is the right role for you.
The Company uses Microsoft based technologies (Azure, C#, SQL Server) and employ an Agile practice with consistent review from the project manager and business stakeholders. The ideal candidate would be able to develop and run a quality assurance programs, tracking products and strategy changes while diagnosing the causes of recurring bugs".
- Solid experience in QA in web-based applications on desktop and mobile.
- Ability to create test cases based on product requirements.
- Ability to execute manual and automated test scripts.
- Record and report test results for both manual and automation test cases.
- Identify, reproduce, and report defects.
- Create/Follow test plan keep them up to date.
- Validate the fixed defects and update the status.
- Ensure the quality of all releases by testing and tracking each new feature.
- Work with team leader and project manager to understand release requirements and project goals.
- Find and utilize the best tools available for every aspect of your job, including the automation of functional testing.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related fields
- 3+ years of hands-on testing experience. (e.g., performance testing, integration testing, stress testing, and regression testing)
- Experience in creating test documentation and report
- Strong working knowledge of testing client/server applications
- Experience with bug tracking systems such as (JIRA)
- Experience in test management applications similar to TestRail, QTest, Zephyr
- Knowledge in Selenium WebDriver automation and Grid
- Knowledge of performance testing tools
- Good knowledge of communicating English, mostly in writing, verbal communications can be in Armenian.
Please send only English version CV.