The Assistant to Project Manager will be responsible for a wide range of administrative and support activities for the Project Manager to facilitate the efficient operation of the project.
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls;
- Implement general clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing;
- Prepare written responses to enquiries;
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports and emails;
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements;
- Assist in the development of presentations for project management proposals;
- Assist in the development of project planning, proposals, budgets, timelines and schedules;
- Provide reports or other information to Project Manager regarding work flow and efficiency.
- Higher education;
- 1-2 years of work experience in the PM is preferable;
- Well-organized and excellent at time management;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint, MS Project);
- Organization and prioritization skills;
- Ability to travel within or outside the country;
- Ability to accurately handle multiple tasks and related details;
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with various levels and personality types;
- Fluency in Armenian, English and Russian languages, both written and spoken.
Working schedule 09:00-18:00