Ոլորտ: Տուրիզմ, Հյուրանոցներ
Աշխատավարձ: Competitive, depending on previous experience
Հրապարակվել է: 12.02.2019
MICE/ Tourism Manager is responsible for the overall quality and profitability of the events. From RFP receiving and beginning of a project to final reporting, this position requires ensuring total satisfaction of the client as well as enhancing the professional image of Go2Armenia. The MICE/ Tourism Manager gives direction and implements all company standards and required duties.
- Manage events efficiently, effectively and with total quality control;
- Keep up to date on the status of all the upcoming events and meetings and client relationships daily;
- Review incoming e-mail messages and resolve issues;
- Plan, monitor and report on budgets as well as status for each request in work on a weekly basis;
- Manage client relationships to enhance the image of Go2Armenia;
- Up-sell Go2Armenia services and related products to produce future business;
- Write proposals and respond to requests for proposals;
- Prepare timelines, critical path and monitor these activities throughout the duration of the project;
- Negotiate contracts on behalf of clients with hotels, suppliers, etc.;
- Monitor and approve expense reports for on-site staff;
- Educate oneself in international event industry;
- Ensure quality control in all operations;
- Oversee and provide guidance to the project team;
- Perform other job-related duties that may be assigned.
- Ability to perform each of the duties outlined in the job description satisfactorily;
- At least 2 years of experience in organizing events;
- Experience in creating and managing conference/ events budgets of a value exceeding 100,000 USD;
- Ability to work well with clients and respond to inquiries and requests in a timely and professional manner;
- Ability to work with clients of different cultures and with different expectations;
- Ability to address client's ideas, suggestions and concerns and implement whenever possible;
- Diplomacy, tact, exceptional communication skills and customer service;
- Solid knowledge of MS Office programs;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Russian and Armenian languages; knowledge of a third language is a true asset.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their resume and a cover letter to mentioned email comindicating the position title ("MICE/ Tourism Manager") in the subject line of the email.