Այս հայտարարությունը ժամկետանց է
Under the direct supervision of the System Administrator the PostgreSQL Database Administrator is responsible for the Company's database management systems, ensures the compliance with the security and other predefined standards, as well as the continuity of DB operations.
- Responsible for design and modeling, installation/ configuration;
- Provide all documentation (configuration, administration guide, operations guide, etc.);
- Implement the database management of software;
- Monitor software packages.
- Responsible for administration including backups, audit, tuning and updates;
- Responsible for the definition and management of storage spaces;
- Set up the standard;
- Improve performance and the availability of services;
- Responsible for query optimization;
- Provide data integrity;
- Manage data flows;
- Manage security (confidentiality and access);
- Test, validate, deploy all required software and software packages.
- Provide assistance (such as training, technical queries, troubleshooting, etc.);
- Manage all incidents with DB support;
- Work with the developers' support teams;
- Ensure that all the above-mentioned functions are accomplished with confidentiality and in accordance with the Bureau Veritas BIVAC Code of Ethics.
- Higher education in Computer Science or a related field;
- 1 year of experience in a related field is a plus;
- knowledge of SQL Like Databases;
- Knowledge of Linux OS Family;
- Knowledge of English and Russian languages;
- Knowledge of the French language is a plus;
- Ability to produce clear documents, to document all activities during installation and to record deviations and remedial activities;
- In relation with the development team, ability to ensure the integrity of the system, to control functional updates, and to manage maintenance activities;
- Superior communication and organization development skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluent with Microsoft Office
- Attention to details