IT Field Support Specialist
- Manage daily operations of the IT department;
- Install, configure, and administer personal computers, network cabling, and other related equipment, devices and systems;
- Install and maintain all necessary infrastructure components on the workstations, VoIP phones, Printers and other needed hardware;
- Investigate user problems; identify their source; determine possible solutions; test and implement solutions;
- Help Employees with their daily issues;
- Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- University degree in Computer Science;
- At least 2 years of professional work experience in a related field;
- Knowledge of Tools of automation of installation of various OSes and Applications;
- Experience in working with thin-clients, server environments;
- Experience in working with Wireless and Wired Enterprise Printers;
- Work Experience with various hardware and software;
- Work Experience with VoIP and soft phones;
- Basic Knowledge of Networking;
- Knowledge of active directory and group policy is a plus;
- Training and certification in IT field is a big advantage;
- Knowledge of English and Russian languages;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Experience in business sector is a plus;
- Time management and organizational skills;
- Team working and communication skills.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: November 12, 2017
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: If you meet the requirements above and are confident that your background and experience qualify you for this position, please e-mail your detailed CV. Please specify the subject line of your e-mail as “IT Field Support Specialist– Name Surname”.