Այս հայտարարությունը ժամկետանց է
Senior QA Automation Engineer
Benivo (formerly FlatClub) is currently seeking a Senior QA Automation Engineers with at least 3 years or more of relevant experience, who is passionate about building a high quality product and loves designing cutting-edge technology. We are looking for talented professionals who want to grow and challenge themselves, who enjoy working creatively and collaboratively.
- Develop, design, and support of QA automation frameworks and tools
- Automate existing manual tests in C# using Selenium WebDriver
- Maintain existing automated tests ensuring compatibility with any newly developed platform features.
- Participate on a sprint team, with responsibility for all testing activities including test case creation and manual testing.
- Mentor and develop the QA team skills in test automation
- Collaborate with Agile Team Members to build new releases of our software
- Identify and Track issues
- Perform any other job duties as assigned.
- BS in Computer Science, Math or equivalent experience
- 3 or more years of practical experience in test automation
- Coding experience (C# and .Net framework) and experience with SQL programming and database technologies
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with testing web-based applications, REST APIs,
- Experience testing complex, multi-tiered web-based systems and data-driven applications
- Experience with automation tools like Selenium, Protractor, etc.
Advantages for candidates
- Fluency Armenian and English (written and spoken) languages
The opportunity to grow professionally with a young and international company.
20 paid holiday days per year and your birthday off.
Health insurance and sick days paid.
Flexible Benefit Plan
Library with business and personal development books and resources.
Company social events, monthly meet-ups, fruit and snack brunches.
Being a proud member of the TechHub and Google Campus start-up community.