Senior Front End Developer
Benivo (FlatClub) is currently seeking a Senior Front End Developer with at least 4 years or more of relevant experience, who is passionate about software development and loves designing cutting-edge technology. We are looking for talented professionals who want to grow and challenge themselves, who enjoy working creatively and collaboratively.
- Design, develop and maintain software code according to functional and technical design specifications. Follow Benivo (Flat Club) software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes. Ensure code is maintainable, scalable and supportable.
- Assume ownership and accountability of specific modules within an application and provide technical support and guidance during solution design for new requirements, problem resolution for critical / complex issues.
- Work in a Scrum team in all phases of the software development life-cycle
- Collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provides comments and suggestions, and work with cross-functional teams to achieve goals.
- Bring continuous improvements/efficiencies to the software or business processes by utilizing software engineering tools and various innovative techniques, and reusing existing solutions. By means of automation, reduce design complexity, time to respond, and simplify the client/end-user experience.
- Constantly self develop by learning new methodologies and technologies in the business software development
- Mentor junior developers.
- Excellent Front End developer with 4+ years’ experience
- Experience with JS frameworks\platforms such as AngularJS
- Passion for developing a great UI & UX
Advantages for candidates:
- Experience with HTML4/5, CSS/3, LESS, SASS
- Experience with server side technologies such as ASP.NET MVC
- Experience of team leading/technical leading/scrum master
- Fluency Armenian and English (written and spoken) languages
The opportunity to grow professionally with a young and international company.
20 paid holiday days per year and your birthday off.
Health insurance and sick days paid.
Flexible Benefit Plan
Library with business and personal development books and resources.
Company social events, monthly meet-ups, fruit and snack brunches.
Being a proud member of the TechHub and Google Campus start-up community.