- Manage full-cycle recruiting for assigned roles from job description to the first day on the job.
- Schedule interviews and manage the candidate communication and experience.
- Provide excellent customer service to employees seeking assistance in relation to policies, benefits, payroll, etc..
- Provide overall administrative support to the HR Department, including maintaining and processing documentation and records.
- Create, maintain and run reports.
- Create and proofread documents including but not limited to job descriptions, policies etc.
- Promote a positive working environment and be available to employees and management as needed to enhance the employment experience.
- Plan and execute events, as assigned.
- Coordinate the performance review process and other HR programs.
- Analyze data and create summaries.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Management. А focus on Human Resources (HR) Management is preferred.
- At least 3-5 years of Human Resources experience including experience with recruiting.
- Excellent organizational,interpersonal, analytic and communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to analyze data and present summaries.
- Very strong computer skills (Excel, Office, proprietary databases).
- Excellent knowledge of English and Russian languages.
How to apply:
You can send your CV by e-mail indicating the position, or visit the office in Tbilisi Highway 25 every weekday at 10.00-16.00.
Դիմել այս հաստիքին