Այս հայտարարությունը ժամկետանց է
Due to the growth of our company, we are seeking a Compliance Assistant to assist and support the Chief Compliance Officer and the wider Compliance Team in the UK with the responsibility of providing assistance to the Team in their oversight of regulatory and compliance issues associated with Divisa UK Limited.
The varied nature of the role will lead to the successful candidate learning and also then expanding on their experience across multiple facets of Compliance, finance and legal.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting in the review and maintenance of compliance records, company retention documents, employee training programmes and compliance registers;
- Assisting in the identification and monitoring of compliance risk areas in the business and initiate corrective action for avoidance of future breaches;
- Assisting the UK team in their monitoring of the Divisa UK Limited business and specifically their Compliance Monitoring Programme (CMP) by providing accurate independent translation of Arabic, and any other foreign language documents as may be required;
- Assist the Compliance Team in the preparation and provision of local staff compliance training;
- Be the local face of Compliance and provide feedback and guidance from the UK team with support on regulatory, compliance, market abuse, bribery and corruption issues;
- Assist in the review and monitoring of the day-to-day operation of the firm’s systems and controls, registers and policies;
- Assisting the team in the review of relevant regulatory updates from the FCA, JMLSG, HMRC, ESMA, FATF, HMT and other relevant Regulations and updating the organisation with summary updates;
- Assisting the UK Compliance Team with responses to audit requests and the provision of risk assessments;
- Assisting the UK Compliance Team with FCA reporting returns via online systems;
- Assisting with the production of MI and with scheduling appropriate committee charter meetings to ensure they are regularly held and documented as required;
- Assisting in the production of compliance reports with analysis and recommendations;
- Assisting the team in the receipt of internal reports and provide relevant reports of any suspicious activity or transaction to the National Crime Agency (NCA) and/or any appropriate governmental agencies;
- Assisting the team with preparing and producing updates to the website and to any intranet circulating Compliance and regulatory material as may be required from time to time.
Skills and Competencies:
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills in both written and verbal English; Arabic speaker with knowledge of and translation skills in Arabic (to English & vice a versa) both written and verbal;
- Ability to work within a team, but on a remote basis working closely with the Head and Deputy Head of Compliance;
- Increased ability to communicate, convince and challenge;
- High level of attention to detail;
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality;
- Proactivity, autonomy, self-starter attitude;
- Ability to listen and have an excellent sense of service;
- Demonstrates an increased level of discipline, organisation and rigour;
- Flexibility, investment and a constructive spirit;
- Result orientation and tenacity.
Educational / Experience Requirements:
- Good educational level generally.
- Education to university standard.
- Evidence of completion of a relevant degree would be preferred
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software suite;
Working knowledge of JIRA / Confluence software preferred;
Permanent and preferably full time, although part time may be considered, at least for a while.