Senior Java Developer
• Work as a Tech Lead/Senior Developer responsible for developing and designing high-performance and scalable backend systems for online and mobile games;
• Working with Back-End and Front-End Developers in the team together with Product Managers;
• Developing and architecting different frameworks and toolsets;
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code;
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications;
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems;
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization;
• Constant learning and growing your skills.
• Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems;
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming;
• Familiar with various design and architectural patterns;
• Thorough understanding of web service technologies and standards - REST, JSON, SOAP, HTTP;
• Experience relational databases such as PostgreSQL or MySQL;
• Experience with frameworks and tools used to build large-scale Java web apps, such as Spring/JEE;
• Knowledge of NoSQL databases and "big-data" technologies such as Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis;
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Advantage Qualifications to Have:
• Fluency in English;
• Having team player mindset: this job requires intense communication and collaboration with the whole team.