.Net Developer (full stack)
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
At least 2 years of experience in software development and fluency in English language.
START DATE/ TIME:
As soon as possible
The .Net Developer will work on extending, maintaining and supporting Praemium's investment management platform technology. The platform has been developed in house and is web-based. You will work on global projects to expand our applications and systems, ranging from small projects and applications, microservices fabric to our larger core systems
- Work with the local and global teams;
- Support operational aspects of the technology platform; later shift to extending the application over time.
- At least 2 years of experience in software development;
- Strong capabilities with .Net framework (C#);
- Strong capability with SQL (2014) development, Stored Procedures;
- Experience in Agile/ Scrum environment;
- Knowledge of AngularJS would be an advantage;
- Experience with the modern Microsoft development stack, including Git;
- Understanding of object-oriented programming;
- Understanding of finance/ investment technologies is preferable;
- Fluency in English language.
Qualified candidates may submit their CVs in the English languages. Please kindly indicate the position title " .Net Developer " in the subject line of the email. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for interviews.
Praemium is a wealth management solution provider with offices in Australia, the UK, Jersey, Armenia, Hong Kong and Shenzhen. The company administers in excess of 300,000 investor accounts covering approximately 80 billion dollars in funds globally, and currently provides services to approximately 700 financial institutions and intermediaries. Find more at: www.praemium.com.au.