Այս հայտարարությունը ժամկետանց է
Manual QA Engineer
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Praemium RA is looking for a Manual QA Engineer to join an agile and fast-paced development team.
The incumbent will play a key role in expanding the company's manual testing capability, executing testing with the existing team members to ensure high quality software is achieved across a suite of wealth management products.
experienced Manual QA engineer who is seeking to build an IT career with one of Australia's financial services companies in a dynamic agile environment working on complex projects .
The incumbent will work with a product development team including several existing Software Testers/ QA Experts. He/ she is expected to expand his/ her horizons in his/ her understanding of software, financial services, investment management, security assessment and the secure software development life cycle.
· Provider test coverage of our global file and data exchange platform
· Perform the testing and assessment of the company's in-house built software;
· Participating in preparing Test Plans
· Preparing Test Scenarios
· Preparing Test Environment to execute the test cases
· Preparing Lesson Learnt documents from the previous project testing experience
· Preparing Suggestion Documents to improve the quality of the application
· Collaborate with the Agile/ Scrum teams to provide an input into test planning;
· Enhance the company's continuous delivery and continuous integration capabilities;
· Log and manage defects through to resolution;
· Experience in the financial services industry is a definite plus;
· Understanding of software testing methodologies and SDLC;
· Excellent written and verbal English language communication skills;
· Ability to interact comfortably and confidently with the development team;
· Exposure to the Microsoft .NET framework and Microsoft TFS is a plus;
· Good SQL server experience;
· Experience in an Agile environment;
· Strong initiative taking person; accountability and leadership qualities.
· Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments
Competitive, depending on the previous experience and skills, medical insurance, professional development opportunities.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Qualified candidates may submit their CVs in the English language. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for interviews. Please kindly indicate the position title " Manual QA " in the subject line of the email.