Evolution is the world’s leading provider of video-streamed Live Casino solutions, delivering world-class, ‘as real as it gets’ live dealer gaming to our licensees, which include many of the world’s best-known gaming brands.
Working with more top-tier operators than any other provider in our marketplace, we lead the way in B2B Live Casino services delivered to our customers’ players via multiple channels and devices. Through our innovative software, well-established enterprise-class infrastructure, and people, we add real value to our customers’ gaming businesses.
The group currently employs about 10,000 people in studios across Europe and in North America. The parent company is based in Sweden and listed on Nasdaq Stockholm with the ticker EVO.
We thrive on pushing limits and doing what hasn’t been done. We believe in a culture of openness, respect, creativity, integrity, credibility, and care for others, regardless if it is in relation to our customers, external stakeholders, surrounding communities or fellow EVOlutioneers.
- Perform his/her duties in accordance with standards and procedures established by the company
- Comply to Internal Policy and instructions
- Perform job obligations in proper, high quality and timely manner
- Ensure compliance and accuracy of the provided information
- Ensure high quality of subordinates’ work
- Timely execution of any other reasonable tasks provided by the Direct Manager falling within the held position
- Replace colleagues during their vacations, sick leaves, and other absences, provided that replacement take place during working time and shall not be considered as additional work
- Ensure full attendance at trainings and workshops necessary for job assignments according to the development plan and request of the Direct Manager
- Be Care for assigned work resources and items
- Carry out the activities related to person safety
- Secondary education, professional certificates will be advantage
- Professional Working Proficiency in Armenian and Limited Working Proficiency in English
- Experience with standard software applications, including MS Office, Windows etc.
- High sense of responsibility
- The ability to accurately fulfil the direct management orders and work tasks
- Good knowledge about theory of photography/video
- Experience working with lighting and video image capturing equipment
- The ability to work in a team
- Competitive salary;
- Health insurance;
- Outstanding experience in an international environment;
- Excellent working environment including gym and canteen;
- Privilege card;
- Opportunity to use Bookboon - the world's largest eBook and audio learning publisher (eBooks, Podcasts, Live Virtual Classrooms, Online classes etc.)