Premium Machinery AM is hiring a motivated team member to fill the vacant position of Sales Manager.
- Develop and implement an annual sales and marketing plan which will deliver the above through existing and new customers
- Manage the forward order plan and JCB forecast for the territory
- Manage new and used stock levels in line with company policy
- Implement JCB sales campaigns and marketing initiatives within the territory to create new business and retain customers
- Provide relevant feedback to JCB business units on product performance and customer satisfaction
- Ensure programmes and processes are in place to improve customer satisfaction and retention
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Take ownership of personal development, including relevant training - in order to continually improve skills and knowledge relevant to the role.
- Higher education
- Account & Territory management
- Identifying sales opportunities and overcoming challenges
- Managing Customer Relationships
- Budgetary control & financial forecasting
- Management of CRM systems, spreadsheets and creating customer proposals
- Use of IT-based business systems.
- Fluent knowledge of English or Russian.
Working days: Monday - Saturday
Working hours: 9:30 - 18:30
Interested and eligible candidates can apply by sending their resume to the given email address.