Industry: Administrative, Clerical, Tourism, Hospitality
Employment type: Full Time
Work schedule: Six-day workweek
Work experience: Junior
Open to international applicants
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Senior Receptionist who will ensure the highest levels of guest service.
- Oversee and manage all hotel departments' activities;
- Accept reservations and all forms of payment (cash and non-cash);
- Respond quickly to guest complaints and resolve any current issues;
- Inform guests about the hotel's policies and services.
- Manage the check-in/check-out process, greet and depart guests, and register documents;
- Manage relationships with partners.
- At least 1 year of experience in this field;
- Good knowledge of the English and Russian languages;
- Superior managerial abilities;
- Excellent communication skills.
- Workweek: 6 days with 1 day off.
- The hotel is situated in the city center.
- Salary is negotiable (based on qualifications).
- Health insurance,
- Professional and internal trainings,
- A discount card for properties,
- Work-life balance (time off, day off),
- Opportunities for career growth and development․
How to apply?