Evolution is the world’s leading provider of video-streamed Live Casino solutions, delivering world-class, ‘as real as it gets’ live dealer gaming to our licensees, which include many of the world’s best-known gaming brands.
Working with more top-tier operators than any other provider in our marketplace, we lead the way in B2B Live Casino services delivered to our customers’ players via multiple channels and devices. Through our innovative software, well-established enterprise-class infrastructure, and people, we add real value to our customers’ gaming businesses.
The group currently employs about 13,000 people in studios across Europe and in North America. The parent company is based in Sweden and listed on Nasdaq Stockholm with the ticker EVO.
We thrive on pushing limits and doing what hasn’t been done. We believe in a culture of openness, respect, creativity, integrity, credibility, and care for others, regardless if it is in relation to our customers, external stakeholders, surrounding communities or fellow EVOlutioneers.
- Provide ongoing maintenance and support of the company`s electricals including distribution channels and nodes, UPS and power generators.
- Provide electrical infrastructure inspection, provide electrical infrastructure repairs and modifications
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate testing equipment
- Perform transformer room checking and maintenance according to internal and external procedures and rules.
- Manage or supervise specialists and sub-contractors working with the company`s electrical installations
- To provide the company`s electricals monitoring, metering, and analysis.
- To provide ongoing maintenance and support of the company`s building systems and be able to fix minor defects.
- Supervise and escort specialists and sub-contractors working with the building technical systems.
- Monitor and replace light bulbs in all assigned facilities, as needed.
- Make minor plumbing repairs, as necessary.
- Perform basic cosmetic repairs, such as local wall painting, putty
- Perform basic HVAC works and repairs, such as filters replacement
- Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and deal with the consequences
- Repair building’s hardware equipment, such as doors, windows etc.
- Dismantle and install and repair furniture if required.
- Transport goods or equipment as assigned.
- Perform other maintenance duties as assigned by Direct Manager.
- Replace colleagues during their vacations, sick leaves and other absences. Replacement takes place during working time, and it is not considered as additional work.
- Execution of job duties requires special education in electrotechnical engineering.
- Special permit to access transformer rooms, checking and performing scheduled maintenance will be considered as an advantage
- Ability to read and understand electrical infrastructure drawings
- Execution of job duties requires excellent knowledge of Armenian, basic knowledge of English, knowledge of Russian will be considered as an advantage.
- At least 3 years’ proven experience in electrical infrastructure maintenance and troubleshooting.
- At least 3 years’ experience in building systems maintenance and troubleshooting.
- High sense of responsibility.
- The ability to work in a team.
- PC literacy – MS Word, MS Excel
Required candidate level: Senior
This position is an excellent opportunity to join the fast-growing Evolution team. We also offer:
- Competitive salary;
- Health insurance;
- Outstanding experience in an international environment;
- Excellent working environment including gym and canteen;
- Privilege card;
- Opportunity to use Bookboon - the world's largest eBook and audio learning publisher (eBooks, Podcasts, Live Virtual Classrooms, Online classes etc.).