Get our free app. It won't take up space on your device
Industry: Sales, Business Development, Customer Support, Client Care
Employment type: Full time
SOLARA is looking for Sales Specialists who will strive to maintain good relationships with existing clients and businesses.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers;
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs;
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships;
- Track all sales activities in the company CRM system and keep current by updating account information regularly;
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction;
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule;
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments;
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports;
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- Highly motivated and the target is driven with a proven track record in sales;
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills;
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills;
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience's needs;
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
Working days- Monday-Friday
Working hours- 09:00-18:00