We are looking for a Recruiter to join our growing HR Team. This is truly an exciting opportunity for someone talented, who is willing to build a career in a world-leading company and impact the future with Evolution.
Our mission is to help the organization complete its business objectives by attracting, selecting, hiring and onboarding the best talent.
- Fully be involved in the mass recruitment lifecycle for Game Presenters and Shufflers, by sourcing talent via various mediums used by the company;
- Recruit large number of employees bearing in mind requirements of Game Presenter and Shuffler positions and quality standards in the company;
- Conduct calls to candidates, and ensure their attendance to the interview and training;
- Do his/her best to meet the recruitment KPIs as per set targets, such as Calls Made, Invited over Applications, Interviewed over Calls, etc;
- Work with the candidate database, update and follow each candidate status via made call logs and keep accurate records on the information collected during the calls;
- Present and explain the benefits offered by the company and advantage of working with the company;
- Listen to candidates’ needs and tailor pitch accordingly;
- Follow up with potential candidates who require additional information;
- Conduct group interviews for Game Presenter and Shuffler roles;
- Participate in Studio Tours for the invited candidates of Game Presenters and Shufflers;
- Conduct Exit Interviews with the leaving Game Presenters and Shufflers where needed;
- Be personally involved in maintaining professional relationship with the universities and other relevant sources of talent, including visiting different premises, activities, events, etc. and attracting the best candidates for employment;
- Stay updated with company news, policies and procedures;
- Collaborate with the HR team to achieve overall candidate attraction goals;
- Be able and think out of the box when performing the daily duties always bearing in mind the needs and requirements of the business/company.
- Natural talent of sales or experience in telesales or similar role is a plus;
- Fluency in Armenian and English languages;
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills;
- Self-motivated and target-driven;
- High energy, positive mindset;
- Ability to guide the candidates through the job offer;
- Ability to boost candidates’ interest in the job;
- A good team player with the ability to deliver group as well as individual results;
- Adaptability, flexibility, multi-tasking, and excellent organization skills.
Required candidate level: Mid level
- Health insurance;
- Outstanding experience in an international environment;
- Excellent working environment including gym and canteen;
- Privilege card;
- Opportunity to use to Bookboon - the world's largest eBook and audio learning publisher (eBooks, Podcasts, Live Virtual Classrooms, Online classes etc.).