Quality Management Systems Coordinator
I PEPSI-COLA BOTTLER LLC is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and highly-motivated professional to join our Quality assurance team and will be responsible for developing the Quality Assurance strategy, policies, processes, standards and systems for the Company and its supply chain to operate within.
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice quality vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance.
- Contribute to new business initiatives and projects and review and communicate the impact on Quality Management Systems (QMS).
- Develop the QMS strategy and the management arrangements for key milestones, demonstrating solid progress against the plan
- Manage all external registration requirements to ensure they are met. Liaise with external bodies on all matters relating to registration. Maintain and improve, in line with business needs
- Implement all relevant procedures described in the QMS
- Introduce new systems and procedures where appropriate
- Undertake regular internal and process audits of the QMS
- Provide detailed analysis of nonconformities
- Identify business improvement opportunities within the organization
- Develop, implement and manage QMS related key performance indicators (KPIs) for each area of responsibility
- Report on achievement of targets and identify any actions required
- Conduct risk assessments of QMS related processes and tasks
- Review, implement and update company records e.g. training matrices, performance reviews, risk assessments
- Communicate KPIs from the strategic annual plan so that each employee in the plant is aware
- A relevant manufacturing/engineering degree is preferred
- Membership of an industry-related professional body would be advantageous
- Significant experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment
- Strong knowledge of the latest Automotive tools and techniques
- Automotive Quality Management System Auditing experience and managing audit programs
- A detailed understanding of ISO14001 / ISO 9001 / OHSAS 18001
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Օrganizational and follow-up skills
- Competent in problem-solving, team building, planning and decision making
Required candidate level: Senior
All interested candidates can send their CVs to mentioned email.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.