We are looking for a Project Manager to plan and supervise a wide range of construction projects from start to completion. The ideal candidate will have a technical background, an analytical mind and great organizational skills. The goal will be to ensure timely implementation and delivery of the project in accordance with the technical requirements, quality and established budget.
- Collaborating with engineers, designers and clients to determine and solve design issues;
- Evaluate the technical feasibility of the projects, provide value engineering solutions to the technical issues;
- Plan, initiate and supervise the implementation of all stages of the project, working closely with multiple internal team, technical supervision parties and clients;
- Make suggestions and initiate actions to improve project performance;
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines;
- Preparation, approval and submission of Interim Payment Certificates and supporting documents of implemented works for payment;
- Implement daily, weekly and monthly monitoring of ongoing construction works and preparation of progress reports according to Employers internal procedures and Clients requirement;
- Regularly report to the direct supervisor on the progress of the project.
- Higher education in Civil Engineering or related field;
- Working experience in Construction field is a must;
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures, materials and project management principles;
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills;
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills;
- Advanced knowledge of English and Armenian languages, Russian is a plus;
- Project Management certification is a big plus;
- Knowledge of MS Office and AutoCAD is a must;
- Ability to travel within and off the borders of Armenia;
- Availability of a private car.
Interested candidates are kindly asked to send their CV in English to mentioned e-mail. Please mention “Project Manager” in the subject line of the email.