Job Description/ Responsibilities:
- Document scrutiny and collection of applications for visa processing.
- Handle customer/applicant queries personally or via email, telephone.
- Handle cash and bank related transactions if assigned and ensure 100% accuracy.
- Record & maintain all application data. Ensure accurate & timely data entry into the system with zero errors.
- Ensure all administration and logistics of passport delivery to consulate/ applicant / logistic company etc.
- Maintain compliance to the standard operating procedures, manuals etc. without deviation in process.
- Inform the applicants about the available Value Added Services and ensure delivery of Value Added Service options to applicants/ customers.
- Encourage applicants to provide feedback on services provided and their overall experience at the application centre.
- Ensure that the entire process is completed within the mandated Turn Around Time.
- Assist Deputy Manager/Operations Manager in execution of WB Project.
- Ensure judicious use of natural resources.
- Adhere to the environment health and safety policy/objectives and guidelines of the organization.
• Confident user of PC
• Proficient user in MS office (Word, Excel, Power Point) & good typing speed
• Good and effective communication skills
• Adaptability and presence of mind to handle customer queries and complaints
• Fluent English
• Eligible to work in Armenia
- Application on the website
- Face-to-face interview with Hiring manager
- Phone interview with HR manager
- Offer Letter
- Due diligence