Mid PHP Developer
EveryMatrix is looking for a Mid PHP Developer in Yerevan, Armenia within PartnerMatrix team.
EveryMatrix is a leading B2B SaaS provider delivering iGaming software, content and services. We provide casino, sports betting, platform and payments, and affiliate management to 200 customers worldwide. The company is profitable, has over EUR 100m in annual revenues, and 700 employees in offices across ten countries in Europe, Asia and the US. EveryMatrix was founded in 2008 and remains a founder-owned private company.
PartnerMatrix is the advanced affiliate and agent management software provider aimed to bring more traffic, more sales, and total control over your affiliate campaigns using one highly customizable affiliate software platform designed for casino and sportsbook operators. PartnerMatrix system allows real-time statistics for operators and affiliates, provides media and security tools, with ability to add any payment method for any region.
- Research and evaluate technical options to implement business requirements;
- Analyze and estimate implementation efforts;
- Write quality, maintainable code;
- Implementation of new functionality and support existing code;
- Optimizing PHP scripts/SQL query execution times and code debugging;
- Writing documentation for public APIs;
- Providing solutions to challenging tasks;
- At least 3 years of professional experience with PHP Native (Pure PHP);
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming;
- Proficiency in SOLID principles;
- Good knowledge of MySQL;
- Good understanding of Design Patterns;
- Good knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits;
- Experience with Git;
- English working proficiency, from Intermediate.
Required candidate level: Mid
Work Life Balance:
- 40% work from home over any 3-month period (can work one month per quarter abroad);
- Extra leave days for every extra year at the company - 43 days including public holidays by year 5 of employment;
- To support women candidates, we offer 21 weeks of maternity leave and 100% work from home until the child’s first birthday for mothers;
- Men receive 4 weeks of paternity leave and can work from home until the child is 13 weeks old;
- 10 sick leave days per year with no doctor’s certificate requirement (excluding legal medical leave).
Benefits and Office Perks:
- Daily catered lunch or monthly lunch allowance;
- Private Medical insurance;
- Gym Membership;
- Access to online learning platforms Udemy and O’Reilly alongside budget for external training;
- Office perks;
- Frequent office events and team building activities in different locations.