Get our free app. It won't take up space on your device
Industry: Sales, Business Development
Employment type: Full time
Carrefour Armenia is looking for Merchandise Managers to join our fast-growing company.
- Fast-moving consumer goods
- Market (Fresh Fruits)
- Identify and source (Locally & internationally) the full category assortment following the category role matrix and the right price positioning according to the market environment and market trend.
- Negotiate the annual trade agreement and specific clauses with distributors and ensure that the budget is achieved.
- Negotiate the best buying conditions respecting the volume concept.
- Ensure that the trade agreement counterparts are well respected and implemented on time.
- Negotiate the promotional events according to the calendar and ensure the budget achievement as well the right execution at the company level.
- Guaranty the right implementation of merchandise concepts at the store level and ensure that the concepts are well understood by all parties through frequent store visits.
- Follow up on regular basis on the supplier scorecard to ensure the target achievement and the good respect of the contract.
- Plan and define the annual budget: turnover, front & back margin.
- Ensure the proper conservation, utilization and profitability of department assets.
- Be informed about retail developments and innovations.
- Participate, with the Management team to the Merchandise Plan and guarantee its proper execution.
- Report any activity that might interfere with the proper functioning of the company.
- Inform the hierarchy of the qualitative and quantitative position of competitors.
- Ensure synergy between merchandise team and store teams.
- Analyze and compare our performance to the market by section.
Key Required Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- + 3 years of working experience, with a solid background in retail stores operations
- Team leader with strong communication skills.
- Rigorous, Pragmatic, detail-orientated, Analytical.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Strong expertise in marketing and category management.
- Good at MS office (Excel in particular) and computer skills.
- excellent (upper inter.) knowledge of English language
All interested candidates are kindly required to send their CVs.