The job requires agents to organize the transportation of freights/loads within the United States. Agents must be up to date on the whereabouts of their load and be able to give occasional updates.
- Organizing smooth transportation
- Preparing contracts and other documents
- Being aware of where the driver is, when the freight will be picked up/dropped off
- Salary is not fixed, we offer up to 35%
- Every time an agent hits the $1000 mark within one working day, they are given a $50 bonus as motivation to continue the hard work
- Intermediate English
- Hardworking and active in the job
- Organizational qualities
- Hours: 17:00-02:00
- We offer short-term courses, during which one of our experienced agents will train newcomers and teach them the ins and outs of the business.
- This is a 1 week course
5 days training
2 days shadowing you while you work
After this course you will be fully ready to start working