Live Support Specialist
Evolution Studio AM
Evolution is a market-leading developer and provider of products and services for online casino entertainment. Our excellence is driven by over 16,000 EVOlutioneers across 30 markets worldwide, working in product innovation, software development, IT solutions, game hosting and business support. Evolution's dynamic and creative environment creates a unique opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Our integrated business-to-business solutions guarantee that our clients can always provide an unrivalled online entertainment experience to their players globally. We thrive on remaining an award-winning digital powerhouse of entertainment products and services with an ever-expanding line-up of product brands: Evolution Live, NetEnt, Red Tiger, Ezugi, Big Time Gaming, Nolimit City and DigiWheel.
Evolution is a Swedish company founded in 2006 and listed on Nasdaq Nordic (EVO).
Evolution Armenia was established in 2020. More information on Evolution.com.
- To monitor multiple Chat dashboards,
- To handle end users’ queries in live chat and ensure prompt response,
- To coordinate with Service Managers and to inform end-users in the live chat about any service irregularity,
- To resolve any end-users’ disputes in the live chat and escalate for higher level of intervention if necessary and log in complaints if the technical verification of the 1st line support is required
- To sustain discipline in the live chat,
- To verify and ensure the quality of operators’ Live casino service from the end user’s perspective,
- To perform initial technical investigation basing on the information in Evolution Back office and systems trained,
- To provide resolutions of the investigated cases to the operators if asked by the manager.
- Secondary education,
- Full Professional Proficiency in English,
- Basic user of standard software applications, including MS Office, Windows, etc.,
- High sense of responsibility,
- The ability to accurately fulfil the direct management orders and work tasks,
- The ability to work in a team,
- The ability to work in shifts,
- Detail oriented,
- Customer oriented,
- Good communication skills.
- Competitive remuneration package,
- Excellent working environment including gym and canteen,
- Flexible work schedule to fit around everyone’s lifestyle,
- Professional and personal development opportunities – internal shadow days,
- Real opportunity for career growth,
- Referral bonuses,
- Health insurance,
- Privilege card,
- Opportunity to use Bookboon - the world's largest eBook and audio learning publisher (eBooks, Podcasts, Live Virtual Classrooms, Online classes etc.).