IT Project Manager
"Yerevan Brandy Company" CJSC is hiring an IT team member to fill the vacant position of IT Project Manager.
- Contribute to define the solutions roadmap and portfolio management,
- Manage IT projects and deliver solutions on time, on budget and on scope, respecting quality standards,
- Manage project resources (internal and external),
- Ensure the successful implementation of the organizational change management plan,
- Monitor project progress and produce project reporting,
- Minimize the exposure to the project risks,
- Responsible for following the PM methodology producing and storing the outputs according the that,
- Build and follow up project budget,
- Responsible analyze the business needs and produce the high-level functional specs,
- Engage and work with other IT areas, as CoE, to design/define the solution architecture,
- Responsible to follow the toolkits (when available) to deliver the solutions,
- Responsible to transition the Support team the new solutions implemented.
Education required: Master or equivalent on computer sciences.
Experience / Background:
- +5 years of experience in an IT related area,
- Confirmed Project Management experience, more than +3 years,
- Ability to manage project budget,
- Must have experience dealing with various levels within company,
- Demonstrated expertise in both infrastructure operations and application development /deployment in large scale IT environments,
- Proven track record of institutionalizing leading-practice methodologies and processes,
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities. Ability to discuss and document business process,
- Experience with data processing flowcharting techniques,
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills,
- Ability to motivate the team and manage key users in a project environment,
- Good presentation skills.
Language required: fluent English, fluent Russian.
Working days: Monday - Friday,
Working hours: 09:00 - 18:00.