We are looking for a Housekeeping Manager, that would be responsible for managing daily Housekeeping operations in the hotel continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
- Manage daily Housekeeping operations to include, but not limited to, maintaining cleanliness, service and product quality standards of guest rooms, public spaces, restrooms, offices and banquet/meeting/conference rooms
- Ensure rooms are clean and available to guests in a timely and efficient manner
- Manage daily systems use and management, cost controls and overall profitability, systems use and management, budgeting and forecasting, department management, policy and procedure implementation and enforcement and meeting participation and facilitation
- Assist in monitoring and developing team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Oversee and conduct room inspections
- Recruit, interview and train team members
- The preferred candidate will have 2-5 years of experience working in hotel operations as Housekeeping Manger
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate confidently and effectively with all levels of stakeholders.
- Self-motivated, highly organized and detail oriented.
- Must be flexible to adapt quickly to changing priorities and assignments.
- Ability to work irregular hours including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Excellent in English, Russian, Armenian Language
Duty meal in our staff cafeteria
Free shuttle bus