Customer Service Specialist
Industry: Administrative, Clerical, Customer Support, Client Care
Employment type: Full time
Company is looking for a Manager to join their thriving team. The company is specialized in services mainly in the foreign market.
If you are a forward-thinking individual who enjoys working in fast-paced, collaborative environments, then this job is for you. Extensive training will be provided to new employees, so work experience in this field is preferred but not required.
- Handle client inquiries through phone and email communication.
- Provide clients with information about services and rates when requested.
- Manage client documentation and data in a timely and accurate manner.
- Establish long-lasting relationships with regular and new clients.
- Execute other related duties and participate in special projects as assigned.
- Strong communication and writing skills in the English language
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Client-focused approach
- Basic computer skills
You will get
- Full or part-time employment
- Work from the office in Yerevan (non-remote)
- Fixed base salary and competitive bonus system
- Annual paid leave according to the RA Labor Code
- Free training and resources to help you develop new skills
Please note that due to the time difference, mostly night shifts are available.