Clients Retention Manager
Industry: Marketing, Advertising, PR
Employment type: Full time
Salary: 150,000 - 400,000 ֏
Work schedule: Five-day workweek
Work experience: Mid level, Senior
We are looking for an energized team member with excellent knowledge of the English language to join our young team. A Clients Manager is responsible for adding value by actively engaging customers/stakeholders and maintaining a branding identity.
- Partner with new clients and create long-term client relationships with them
- Correspond regularly with clients via all communication channels to maintain and optimize relationships
- Proactively search for clients and reach out to them
- Reactivate and engage clients already in our system
- Own outcomes and incremental improvement for your clients
- Identifying new potential opportunities and conducting competitor analysis
- Attend industry events with clear objectives and success criteria
- English language proficiency close to native.
- Open to networking
- Strong writing skills and techniques․
- Proactive internet surfing skills
- Skills to develop ideas derived from online/offline research․
How to apply?