Industry: Project, Product Management, Procurment, Import, Export
Employment type: Full Time
Work schedule: Five-day workweek
Work experience: Mid level, Senior
"AREX Co" is currently hiring a Category Manager specializing in building and interior materials.
- Develop and implement the brand strategy.
- Do regular market research to keep up to date with customer trends and predict future trends.
- Complete thorough and regular competitor and customer insights analysis, including researching the market and competitor activities.
- Make decisions about product development, and pricing.
- Establish budgets, performance specifications, and sales estimates.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as marketing and sales, etc.
- Build brand awareness and increase brand value and profitability.
- Plan and execute marketing initiatives including campaigns, events, sponsorships, and corporate social responsibility programs.
- Measure and report on the success of marketing campaigns, including assessing ROI and KPIs.
- Coordinate import shipment activities, including customs clearance and documentation, manage the shipment process from start to finish.
- Work experience 2-3 years
- To make sure that the candidate has read the job announcement in its entirety, please write the following code in the subject line of an email- 555, next to the job name.
- A University degree in Marketing is desirable
- Knowledge of English, Russian, and Armenian languages
- High sense of responsibility
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
How to apply?