Truck and Bus Sales Manager
Premium Machinery AM is hiring a motivated team member to fill the vacant position of Truck and Bus Sales Manager.
- Sell new and used trucks and buses
- Find, attract new customers and maintain customer relationships actively
- Prepare sales contracts;
- Achieve annual sales plan;
- Configure trucks and buses;
- Prepare of commercial offers and specifications;
- Form and place orders to the production;
- Maintain a contacts with local representative of body builders;
- Align technical and commercial issues with body builders;
- Control that the customers make payments on time and in full;
- Carry out acceptance of the cars in stock;
- Address technical and commercial issues to technical specialists;
- Address insurance and warranty claims for new vehicles
- Prepare vehicles for delivery;
- Monitor and maintain the stock of new vehicles.
- Higher education
- At least 2 years of work experience in B2B sales is a plus
- Account & Territory management
- Identifying sales opportunities and overcoming challenges
- Managing Customer Relationships
- Budgetary control & financial forecasting
- Management of CRM systems, spreadsheets and creating customer proposals
- Use of IT-based business systems.
- Fluent knowledge of English or Russian.
Working days: Monday - Saturday
Working hours: 9:30 - 18:30
Interested and eligible candidates can apply by sending their resume to the given email address.