Assistant to General Director
Industry: Administrative, Clerical
Employment type: Full Time
Work schedule: Six-day workweek
Work experience: Not required, Junior, Mid level, Senior
Logic Group LLC is seeking an Assistant to General Director.
- Follow appropriate check-in and check-out procedures;
- Answer calls and takes messages; provide information to callers;
- Take and relay accurate and timely messages from telephone callers and answer queries where possible;
- Provide general administrative and clerical support;
- Maintain appointment diary;
- Manage ownership and liability accounting records;
- Manage work and payment records;
- Prepare to archive records;
- Fill out the original records;
- Manage records of the goods;
- Record transactions in accounting;
- Calculate cash in a cash register;
- Organize accounting for a cashier;
- Manage banking operations documents.
- Higher education
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Knowledge of E-invoicing;
- Ability to prioritize and manage tasks;
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet;
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices;
- Excellent self-presentation skills;
- Very effective organizational skills;
- Attention to details.
Interested and matching candidates are requested to send their CVs to the mentioned email.
How to apply?