Administrative Assistant (remote)
A fulltime permanent vacancy has arisen for the role of Administrative Assistance to support the
Finance and HR department. The successful candidate will (desirably) have previous experience in a similar role, and demonstrable knowledge of accounting practices. Full training on internal processes will be given. You will be motivated and enjoy working as part of a team as well as having the ability to work on your own initiative. You will possess strong organisational skills and will be able to prioritise your workload to focus on and meet task deadlines.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Basic book keeping and accounts maintenance (Desirable).
- Assist in the recruitment process - ie. liaise with recruitment agencies, set up interviews and issue relevant correspondence.
- Ensure all documentation on is up to date, accurate and complies with relevant legislation.
- Reviewing all insurances as required
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures as directed by manager
- Process purchase requests such as Travel.
- Processing supplier invoices
- Active support to tendering process and submission
- Fist point of contact for employee’s leave request.
- Manage internal ticketing system process.
Skills required are:
- Strong administration skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Maintain a strict level of confidentiality on all matters
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
- Strong communication skills, fluent in both written and verbal English
- The flexibility and willingness to learn
- Tact and diplomacy
- The ability to work as part of a team, and also alone when required
- The ability to work accurately, with attention to detail
- Knowledge of Quickbooks or equivalent (Desirable).
Working schedule: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday to Friday
Texuna Technologies, Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. We invite applications only from direct applicants.