Job.am Get our free app. It won't take up space on your device
Get our free app. It won't take up space on your device
Industry: Human Resources
Employment type: Full time
We are looking for a motivated and energized HR specialist who will be responsible for recruiting, supporting, and evolving employees through our company’s guidelines and managing processes.
- Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating.
- Assist to HR Manager in Designing and implementing recruiting systems for the organization.
- Design and implement effective training and development plans
- Perform quarterly and annual employee performance reviews.
- Respond to employees’ queries and resolve issues in a timely and professional manner
- Higher education (preferable in Sociology, marketing or related fields)
- 1-2 years of work experience as an HR Recruiter or similar role
- Willingness to learn inquisitive and eager to learn and explore.
- Solution Focused - Proactive with continuous improvement mindset.
- Accountable - Ability to demonstrate ownership, both individual and shared, to achieve results.
- Self-Starter - Strong bias for action and sense of urgency.
- Proficient in MS office
If you meet the required qualities, please send your CV to the below-mentioned email.