Job.am Get our free app. It won't take up space on your device
Get our free app. It won't take up space on your device
Industry: Sales, Business Development
Employment type: Full time
- Close new deals at a high rate
- Build relationships with existing customers
- Cultivate new leads within the sales territory
- Travel throughout the territory and visit customers on a recurring basis
- Manage multiple accounts simultaneously
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
- Represent the brand during all customer and prospect interactions
- Educate customers on how products or services can benefit them financially and professionally
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, Outlook
- Experience in Sales and Marketing
- High technical or economical education;
- Fluency in Armenian, English, and Russian.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Well organized and self motivated
- Diligent, Accurate, reliable, flexible, and fast learning;
- Ability to work both independently and in a team;
- High level of negotiation skills;
- Details oriented;
- Ability to work under stress.
The application deadline is 25 December 2021
Only Short Listed candidates will be contacted.