Job.am Get our free app. It won't take up space on your device
Get our free app. It won't take up space on your device
Industry: Administrative, Clerical
Employment type: Full time
SOLARA is currently looking for Executive Assistant who will perform a variety of administrative tasks.
- Work with the director to coordinate and supervise daily operations,
- Devise remedial actions for any identified issues,
- Identify potential risks and opportunities within the organization,
- Ensure compliance with regulations and internal policies,
- Maintain scheduling of events and represent the company when needed,
- Create reports and submit them to the director or other executives,
- Fulfill duties as assigned by the director.
- Experience in the relevant or in related position,
- Fluent english and russian,
- Proficient in MS Office, relational databases and software,
- Outstanding communication and public speaking skills,
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills,
- Aptitude in problem-solving,
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills.
Required candidate level: Mid-level
If you meet the required qualities, please send your CV to the below-mentioned email.