Job.am Get our free app. It won't take up space on your device
Get our free app. It won't take up space on your device
Industry: Accounting, Finance, Banking
Employment type: Full time
Main job responsibilities:
- Collect, coordinate and document the obtained information during the audit process
- Prepare draft audit reports and other summary documents within the competence of the internal audit member
- Submit recommendations for elimination of shortcomings and violations identified as a result of inspections
- Implement follow-up control over internal and external audit inspections in the Bank , as well as over the activities proposed as a result of control by the Central Bank of the Republic of Armenia
- Study the internal audit materials to evaluate and improve audit methods and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in auditing or accounting
- Knowledge of IFRS, IAS international standards
- Knowledge of banking, tax and civil legislations
- Good command of Russian and English languages
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
Business skills and personal qualities։
- Ability to manage time and schedule work
- Critical thinking and ability to analyze
- Professional skepticism
- Task and result-oriented
- Determination and flexibility
- Ability to make sound judgments.
Interested candidates can click on the “Apply” button and fill in the application form by December 10, 2021