Job.am Get our free app. It won't take up space on your device
Get our free app. It won't take up space on your device
Call Center Operations Manager
Industry: Project, Program Management
Employment type: Full time
Hosteeva is looking for a skilled Call Center Operations Manager who can lead its representatives to better performance and improve service quality:
- Hire, train, coach and lead Call Center representatives as they provide support to customers;
- Answer representative's questions, guide them through difficult calls or issues, diffuse angry customers, or handle issues that cannot be fielded by representatives;
- Educate and coach workers regarding processes and practices;
- Prepare reports and analyze Call Center data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Assume responsibility of budgeting and tracking expenses;
- Evaluate performance with key metrics (accuracy, call-waiting time);
- Prepare reports for different departments or upper management.
- At least 3 years of management experience;
- Experience in the hospitality industry and customer service;
- Solid understanding of reporting and budgeting procedures;
- Fluent knowledge of English, Armenian and Russian languages;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with problem-solving ability,
- Proficiency in the necessary technology, including computers, software applications, phone systems.
- Ability to work night shifts.
If your profile meets the mentioned requirements send your CV.