Job.am Get our free app. It won't take up space on your device
Get our free app. It won't take up space on your device
Industry: Tourism, Hospitality
Employment type: Full time
If you are a person with strong communication skills then ‘’Kantar’’ hotel is inviting you to take the position of Front desk manager.
- Attend all guests approaching the front desk in the procedure of check-in/check-out.
- Process all payment types such as room charges, cash, checks, debit, or credit.
- Manage any guest complaint in a professional manner, by resolving it and making sure the guest is satisfied and record it.
- Ensure that all rooms are available to the Housekeeping and other departments in due.
- Coordinate and supply guests with directions, information regarding property and local areas of interest, maintain information on prices, rates, specials, packages, programs, etc.
- Run daily reports (number of arrivals, departures), identify special requests, and check the accuracy of reports.
- Display a high level of integrity and professionalism in both dealing with guests and employees.
- Follow all company policies.
- High proficiency in speaking and writing Armenian, English and Russian languages,
- Customer service drive with outstanding communication and active listening skills,
- Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills,
- Ability to learn and orientate quickly,
- Positive, pragmatic, professional attitude with good interpersonal skills,
- Time management skills.
The job is shift based and includes the following working hours: 08:00-20:00 / 20:00-08:00