Industry: Information Technologies
Employment type: Full time
We are a small team with a focus on individual responsibility and rapid development.
We are currently looking for candidates who have an impressive history of launching great products but still is hungry to learn and achieve more.
● Possess a strong foundation in the software development life cycle (SDLC)
consistently apply software best practices.
● Analysing and understanding key user requirements and identifying user
● Develop new or enhance existing software modules based on the identified
key user requirements.
● Writing high quality, clean and concise codebase that is highly efficient,
scalable, easily portable, and maintainable.
● Integrate 3rd party software or software frameworks and strive to ensure
full compatibility with the suite of software.
● Collaborate cross-functionally with clients, team leaders, project managers
and other engineers to design elegant and efficient solutions.
● Write unit test and integration test plans and test cases.
● Execute test cases, troubleshoot bugs, and refine code before committing
to the downstream team members.
● Responding, investigating, resolving, communicating root cause analysis,
and recommending and implementing solutions in a timely manner as
● Establishing a timeline and protocol for harder-to-solve problems and
communicating troubleshooting analysis to IT support in order to assist
them to manage client expectations.
● Document and maintain knowledge through code, code comments,
diagrams, flowcharts, layouts, and other technical documentation in written
form for the purpose of knowledge retention and transfer.
● Stay up-to-date on new and emerging technologies by hands-on research,
reading, and attending courses with strong desire for continuous
improvement in technical skillsets.
● Any other tasks as designated by the Company.
● Good knowledge and understanding of PHP frameworks
● Proficient in PHP language and Laravel framework is a must
● Proficiency in REST API, SOAP, JSON and WebSocket.
● In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and MVC Architecture.
● Knowledge of MySQL database to ensure strong optimization and
● Keen knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
● Strong troubleshooting, debugging and problem-solving skills.
● Proficiency in troubleshooting software issues, debugging a root cause
analysis on a large and distributed codebase.
● Strong analytical and reasoning skills with an ability to anticipate outcomes
of a solution.
● Meticulous in analysis and documentation of solutions, designs, codebase,
and test cases.
● Maintain confidentiality of information processed or prepared.
● Strong communication and collaboration skills.
● Strong sense of responsibility, initiative, and commitment.
● Self-driven and perform duties and responsibilities independently with
● Minimum Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or
● At least 2 years of web development experience in Laravel PHP framework
● Able to speak English.
Attractive salary package
Casual working environment
Resume must be in English written.
Send your resume to[email protected]