Evolution is the world’s leading provider of video-streamed Live Casino solutions, delivering world-class, ‘as real as it gets’ live dealer gaming to our licensees, which include many of the world’s best-known gaming brands.
Working with more top-tier operators than any other provider in our marketplace, we lead the way in B2B Live Casino services delivered to our customers’ players via multiple channels and devices. Through our innovative software, well-established enterprise-class infrastructure, and people, we add real value to our customers’ gaming businesses.
The group currently employs about 9,000 people in studios across Europe and in North America. The parent company is based in Sweden and listed on Nasdaq Stockholm with the ticker EVO.
We thrive on pushing limits and doing what hasn’t been done. We believe in a culture of openness, respect, creativity, integrity, credibility, and care for others, regardless if it is in relation to our customers, external stakeholders, surrounding communities or fellow EVOlutioneers.
- Develop and manage the employer brand materials and communication platform in line with the corporate guidelines:
- Facilitate the definition of Employee Value Proposition and develop the platform, scope, deliverables and tools for its communication;
- Manage and ensure the consistency of the message across the various channels and audiences;
- Manage internal communications output.
- Prepare strategic internal communication plan for the company.
- Develop full-scale action plans;
- Execute steps within a certain time frame.
- Ensure communication strategy is consistent and reflects the organization’s strategic vision.
- Measure and present results of communication efforts.
- Adjust communication plan as needed.
- Suggest what information should be presented to employees.
- Set timing of release to coordinate with company events or initiatives.
- Support ideas with research and experience.
- Refine core messaging to ensure organizational consistency in all aspects of communication including development, organizing and education.
- Ensure consistent framing of messages.
- Manage the content and channels of the internal communications that bring valuable, measurable impact to the organization:
- Edit and revise content as necessary.
- Ensure workers are engaged in company initiatives.
- Edit, design, and print internal publications.
- Support the management team with effective communication procedures during critical initiatives or emergency/crisis situations:
- Ensure the content management for various communication vehicles such as an intranet, presentations, news communications, case studies, e-mail, newsletters, podcasts;
- Develop internal publications such as press releases, announcements, planned publications, , online, intranet, video, special projects and assignments;
- Replace colleagues during their vacations, sick leaves and other absences. Replacement takes place during working time, and it is not considered as additional work.
- Execution of job duties requires higher education in business, the management or marketing &communications (specifically internal communications), or work experience in the project management and team lead experience;
- Execution of job duties requires excellent knowledge of English;
- Execution of job duties requires a good level of computer skills;
- Execution of job duties requires the ability to work in a team;
- Execution of job duties requires a high sense of responsibility.
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Outstanding experience in an international environment
For more information please visit our careers page: www.evolutiongamingcareers.com
The purpose of processing personal data which the candidate submits to Evolution Gaming is to manage applications in view of possible pre-selection and further recruitment at Evolution. All personal data collected will only be used for this purpose and will in no case be transmitted to any third party without your consent.