Customer Support and Live Chat Agent Needed
(Job to begin: October-November)
Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Term: Full-time (shift-based)
Are you a positive, optimistic, easy-going person who understands the role customers play in the development of a company?
Are you proficient in different languages and understand the basics of sales and customer service?
Then WE definitely want YOU in our TEAM!
Duties and Responsibilities:
As an Inbound Customer Chat Sales Representative, you will have the following duties and
- Answer calls, emails and chat providing friendly, prompt, accurate service to clients related to: registrations, payments and transactions, online sales, geo-location, KYC, etc.
- Answer inquiries by identifying and assessing customer’s needs, researching, locating, and providing information,
- Properly maintain details of communications with customers on the Customer Support platform,
- Consistently promote and enhance excellent customer relations,
- Perform other tasks towards the development of the support department and as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as sales, marketing or other,
- Excellent knowledge of English and/or French both written and verbal,
- Certificates for passing trainings in customer support, sales, marketing or other relevant fields,
- Minimum 3 years of working experience (1-year customer support/live chat support specialist experience at an E-commerce or digital marketing business is considered an advantage)
- IT proficiency, Google research skills, basic knowledge of Customer Support and/or CRM systems, live chat software programs.
- Able to prioritize queries, requests and complaints by the matter of urgency
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Positive and customer-focused mindset
- Strong listening, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to empathize with a customer and take ownership of an issue
- Ability to make decisions and explain products and actions
- Ability to operate and navigate through functions, basic data entry skills, and strong
- customer service skills
- Interpersonal skills and strong communication skills
- Must be able to multitask
- Result oriented
- Team player
Three 8-hour shifts (1 or 2 agents per shift)
24 x 7x 365 call center, weekends and holidays required.
Customer Support is one of the most important departments in our company as it communicates directly with our clients and focuses on making their experience with the business smooth and pleasant.
Interested candidates are requested to send their application email along with their CVs to the mentioned address.