ETX Entertainment is a London-based entertainment company providing DJ, sound, lighting services as well as event planning and management services for the Middle Eastern market in the UK.
Established in September 2015, so far we have successfully delivered over 200 events including themed parties, boat parties and club nights and our Djs have performed in over 100 weddings, engagements and private functions. Over the last 6 years, we have managed to grow our fans and followers on social media with over 6k on Instagram and 4k on Facebook. As part of our expansion and growth, we are looking for an experienced Social Media professional or an enthusiastic social media graduate that would drive our social media growth and engagement across all platforms.
- Work alongside the company director to create a social media strategy, plan and schedule for delivery.
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis to identify trends and propose creative ideas to promote brand awareness and social media growth
- Plan, create, schedule and publish creative content including photos and videos across our social media platforms - Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Snapchat, Linkedin
- Use existing tools, software and apps to automate and generate creative content in an effective, efficient and seamless way.
- Create, update, edit and publish photo content for DJ services for weddings and event flyers and marketing
- Propose intelligent and smart ways of identifying key fans and followers and messaging them in an efficient and effective manner on a monthly basis
- Increase and monitor engagement and followers every month across platforms
- Assist in the growth of the brand by raising awareness through various social media platforms
- Monitor postings to ensure the brand message is constant from the terminology used to images posted
- Aid in the daily aspects of promoting the company’s campaigns through social media
- Interact with followers and potential customers by communicating and answering questions through the company's social pages
Responsibilities are not limited to the above and can include additional duties as the business requires.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, reliable, persistent, and calm under pressure. Desirable qualities in relation to working style and personal skillset also include:
- Degree in marketing with proven experience in social media management - Essential
- Proven evidence of content curation across social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, and Snapchat - Essential
- Evidence of dynamic content creation including photos and videos - Essential
- Knowledge of social media marketing strategy, analysis, and delivery - Essential
- Knowledge of key tools, software, and apps for content creation, scheduling, and publishing. Desirable
- Excellent communication skills with followers, and will respond to queries in a timely manner
- Excellent engagement across external accounts profiles to build relationships, comments, follows etc.
- Familiar with and keeps up to date with social media scheduling and content creating apps
- Excellent copywriting skills which tie in with the tone of voice of the business
- Can implement the company brand book to deliver on-brand content
- Evidence of creating social media ads and promotions
Contract length: 6 months
Full-time hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: 120,000-250,000 AMD
- Competitive salary
- Training and Development
- UK industry and sector experience
- Remote working
- Bachelor's (preferred) in marketing, business administration
- Social Media Marketing: 1-3 years (preferred)