We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
- Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Answer phone calls, schedule meetings and support visitors
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, etc.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results.
- Exhibit polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Support team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
- Develop administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Degree in Languages/Philosophy/Art
- 2 years Proven experience as an administrative assistant
- Knowledge of appropriate software including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat, Corel Draw
- Excellent oral and written communication skills of Armenian, Russian, English languages. The Italian language will be welcome
Our new team members should be positive, light and highly responsible.
Working days: Mon-Sat, from 9 am to 18pm