Yerevan Park is in search of Guest Service Supervisor who will supervise all Guest Service Staff to ensure all guests are assisted with any service issues, queries and complaints, as well as general tour and information is provided.
- Have a thorough knowledge of all the prices, dates, times, and descriptions of the latest events, activities, and facilities provided in Yerevan Park for the incoming Guests
- Ensure the Guest Service agents’ sound awareness on the same.
- Plan the daily agenda that includes the duties to be carried out by the guest service agents, cashiers and crowd greeters and to train the staff members on the various facilities that are being rendered.
- Assist higher management in daily operations.
- Track, anticipate and follow up promptly on the Guests' requirements and to make sure that all their concerns are resolved.
- Make efforts to enhance the quality of services provided and ensure the existing services are in compliance with the rules and regulations, and that all the safety and security procedures are being adhered to.
- Train new staff members as per the requirement and make schedule of the staff members to various shifts.
- Participate in the meetings and provide constructive feedback regarding the performance of Guest services' staff.
- Take part in cash handling duties, reconciliation of payments and validate the authority of the credit cards and assists cashiers during busy operational times.
- Ensures Yerevan Park entrance, exit areas and surrounding areas are clean and maintained properly..
- Set up various controls to ensure the staff members are carrying out their duties properly.
- Provide consistent and high-quality services.
- Higher education in Service, Tourism or Linguistics
- Exceptional interpersonal &communication skills.
- Customer-oriented approach.
- Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships with the Guests as well as with the staff members.
- Conflict management skills.
- Time management skills.
- Prioritization &work delegation skills.
- A work experience in HORECA will be a plus.
Interested applicants are welcome to submit their CV/Resume to the mentioned e-mail address․ Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.