Job.am Get our free app. It won't take up space on your device
Get our free app. It won't take up space on your device
Industry: Legal, Insurance
Employment type: Full time
- Advise clients on business transactions, their legal rights and obligations;
- Provide legal consultation on laws, rulings and regulations for individuals and businesses;
- Evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments in preparation of transactions;
- Perform corporate due diligence.
- Prepare and draft legal documents, such as license and patent applications, contracts, demands, complaints, inquiries;
- Prepare legal briefs and opinions.
- A University degree in Law, Master's degree will be considered an advantage.
- Attorney’s license is not obligatory but will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of the Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Negotiation skills;
- Time-management skills;
- High sense of diligence and responsibility.
Interested and matching candidates are requested to send their CVs to the mentioned email.