Shift work. The incumbent will be responsible for a detailed presentation of the bank's products and services to existing and potential customers; handling of customer inquiries through remote communication means (phone, e-mail, webchat, online banking, etc.); cross-selling the bank's products as per tasks and target segments set by supervisor.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Effectively answer phone calls, handle inquiries related to service, products and transactions in accordance with the bank's internal legal acts
- Provide comprehensive consultation and advice to the bank's existing and potential clients by phone or other remote communication channels, stimulate clients' interest in the services and products offered by the bank
- Cross-sell banking services and products to existing and potential clients by phone or other remote communication channels
- Promptly respond to card-related inquiries (provide information about a transaction, handle card blocking/unblocking requests), working closely with card service and fraud monitoring functions of the bank to protect clients' interests
- Perform client account operations within the scope of phone banking and distance banking services
- Demonstrate flexibility as to changes in working hours and other changes implied by job requirements
- Perform other duties as assigned
- University degree in economics, finance or related fields
- At least 2 years of work experience in customer service
- Experience in service, phone sales/marketing, sales promotion and/or marketing will be an advantage
- General knowledge of banking services and products is desirable.
- Basic knowledge of the banking sector and civil legislation
- Communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Negotiation skills
- Team player skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- An exceptionally hard worker with a strong sense of responsibility
- Profound knowledge of MS Office, proficiency in AS-Bank Operational Day
- Excellent command of Armenian, Russian and English
Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Remuneration and benefit package
Competitive. Package of benefits for Ameriabank employees, including annual bonus, insurance, preferential terms for banking services, training and development opportunities, individual professional development plan, etc.