We are looking for a high potential .NET Developer to join our growing team.
This position requires someone who enjoys working both independently and within a team environment. They should be passionate about learning and taking ownership to grow their role within the team.
What We Look For:
- Perform a level of database querying and data manipulation language (DML)
- Develop loosely coupled object-oriented solutions that are highly testable, modularized, and reusable
- Develop solutions that leverage existing enterprise frameworks, align with the overall enterprise architecture and vision, and are compliant with the established coding standards and other engineering principles
- Understand the business requirements and applies solutions that align with the long-term strategies and enterprise architecture goals
- Identifies, assesses, and manages risks to ensure successful achievement of sprint deliverables
- Expertise with C# and .NET
- Expertise in Visual Studio 2017+
- Experience in writing SQL queries and stored procedures of moderate complexity on SQL Server
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects and rapidly changing priorities.
- Self-motivated; works well both independently and collaboratively
- 2+ years of software development
- Experience with service-oriented architecture (SOA), Web Services, and REST protocols
- Familiarity with loosely coupled enterprise applications
- Familiarity with AJAX, MVVM, design patterns, and modern architectural trends
- Experience with Entity Framework
- Familiarity with Team Foundation Server and build management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, Visio, and Outlook
Interested and matching candidates are requested to send their CVs to the mentioned email.