Carrefour is seeking a candidate to fill the vacant position of Financial employee (entry-level).
TITLE: Financial employee
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
- Record and post invoices and credit notes relating to goods purchases and returns;
- Prepare and check payments for suppliers on time;
- Attend and solve daily queries of suppliers over the phone;
- Assist the Cost Accounts Supervisor in preparing supplier reconciliations and other accounting activities as directed by the Supervisor;
- Responsible for proper filing of documents in suppliers' files;
- Attend the physical stock takes as and when held and assist the Department in completion of post-stock-take administrative work;
- Prepare the daily report for payments issued to suppliers;
- Perform other accounting activities as directed by the Finance Manager.
- Higher education in Accounting, Finance, Economics or in a related sphere,
- Working experience in the related field is a plus.
- Knowledge of English language,
- Knowledge of MS Office,
- Communication and team-working skills,
- Attention to details,
- Results-oriented person,
- High sense of integrity, responsibility and accuracy.
All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs to email.
Please mention Financial employee in the subject line.