Legelata law firm is looking for an all-hands-on candidate for the position of Junior Executive.
- Oversee general office operations and organize the teamwork;
- Attend meetings, represent the products and services of the Firm to potential clients;
- Manage the administrative needs of the office, conduct correspondence and welcome visitors;
- Update the social media accounts and secure the online presence of the Firm in accordance with the manual of the Firm;
- Translate website-related content and other marketing materials when necessary, publish them on the Firm's website;
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Fluency in English, Russian and Armenian languages;
- Strong organization, communication, presentation and negotiation skills;
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage work;
- Good knowledge of standard computer programs such as MS Office.
If you meet the required qualities, please send your CV to the below-mentioned email